276. “Everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.” -Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
271. Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I’m doing.
270. With great power comes great responsibility.
269. Forget those who forget you.
267. Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to be sarcastic
264. “There are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world without them.” -Arthur Conan Doyle, The Red Headed League
263. I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off.
262. A person who is nice to you but is not nice to the waiter is NOT a nice person.
261. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
259. All indicators show that the human race is selectively breeding itself for stupidity.
258. Nobody likes a smartass. Especially another smartass.
255. Don’t talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street.