277. I may be smiling, but I’m fantasizing about punching you in the face.
273. Never argue with stupid people. They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
( submitted by viaravenclawtower)
276. “Everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.” -Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
275. “You can’t just sit there and put everyone’s lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love. You just can’t. You have to do things.” -Stephen Chbosky
273. “Try to be a filter, not a sponge.” -Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
272. “It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it.”
271. Contrary to popular belief, I know exactly what I’m doing.
270. With great power comes great responsibility.
269. Forget those who forget you.
268. Life is too short to spend it pleasing everyone but yourself.
267. Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to be sarcastic
267. “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” -Arthur Conan Doyle
266. “To let the brain work without sufficient material is like racing an engine. It racks itself to pieces.” -Arthur Conan Doyle, The Adventure of the Devil’s Foot
265. “There are heroisms all around us waiting to be done.” -Arthur Conan Doyle
264. “There are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world without them.” -Arthur Conan Doyle, The Red Headed League