273. Never argue with stupid people. They’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
( submitted by viaravenclawtower)
273. “Try to be a filter, not a sponge.” -Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
272. “It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it.”
267. Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to be sarcastic
267. “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” -Arthur Conan Doyle
266. “To let the brain work without sufficient material is like racing an engine. It racks itself to pieces.” -Arthur Conan Doyle, The Adventure of the Devil’s Foot
264. “There are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world without them.” -Arthur Conan Doyle, The Red Headed League
259. All indicators show that the human race is selectively breeding itself for stupidity.
258. Nobody likes a smartass. Especially another smartass.
256. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.” -William Shakespeare
255. Don’t talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street.
252. Don’t try to prove me wrong. It won’t work.