This blog was created to keep the magic alive, long after the movies and books are over. I try to post things that show Harry Potter being applied to real life with lessons and jokes and stories. Enjoy!
fyi the post that’s going around captioned “emma watson’s response to the nude photo leak threats” (or any variation thereof) of her showing her breasts isn’t real
it’s a photoshop of this picture she did for mariano vivanco and by reblogging that post you’re violating her just as much as the rest of the creeps threatening to release nude pictures of her
Ravenclaw: Do it once you’ve gathered enough relevant information.
Hufflepuff: Do it with integrity.
Slytherin: Do it on your own terms.
Gryffindor: Do it for the vine.
You know Harry’s a pretty humble guy but you can bet your ass he brags all the fucking time about his friends and family. He probably does it every time someone tries to talk to him about his accomplishments. Like “oh my gosh, you’re Harry Potter-” “yeah I am but have you heard about my sister in law Hermione? She was just featured in Witch weekly as number one in top 30 witches under 30 for her work regarding magical creatures rights” “How does it feel to be the Departments youngest ever head auror?” “I mean it feels like any other job, but did you hear about my wife getting first string for england’s world cup team this year?” “how-” “do you want to see pictures of my kids? my youngest just started Hogwarts. another slytherin but we couldn’t be prouder. she’s going to take the world by storm.”
Like super proud and supportive of his family Harry
Tonks walking around as McGonagall saying weird stuff to students
Girls asking Tonks to become their crushes best friend to find out if they like them or not
Tonks walking around the Hufflepuff common room as Snape, scaring the shit out of people
i’ve never been to disney world it’s a fucking tragedy tbh but general theme park / carnivaly stuff:
- sirius likes the spinny rides i know this deep in my heart
- james n sirius like the Good roller coasters and they would give peter a harder time about not riding them but he holds their stuff while they ride so it’s acceptable
- james n sirius think they’re Real Damn Tough
- but if the ferris wheel stops at the top remus and lily start rocking it back and forth really hard
- james n sirius are Not Tough At All who knew two grown boys could sound so /squeaky/ when screaming
- peter’s kinda a ride wimp but he’s rly good at like carnival game type things
- whereas james spends 40 bucks trying to win a teddy bear holding a heart that says “i love you beary much”
- lily says he’s an idiot bc she would never accept such a thing but he was going to give it to sirius duh
- remus wants to make Plans about when to do what b/c he’s a nerd who strategizes around shortest line times
- sirius and james promptly ignore his suggestions and go with their Instincts which usually means getting lost or waiting an hour and remus is just like “hmmmmm wonder how we could’ve avoided this”
- "THIS IS PART OF THE ADVENTURE"
- "COLOR-CODE THIS LUPIN" [flips bird]
- peter doesn’t rly care he just loves The Atmosphere and the Food
- more of a fair thing i guess but:
- MARAUDERS + BUMPER CARS
why the hell is Everyone talking about pluto today has something changed?? w/e i’m just here 2 talk about my kids
- james and sirius are Passionately team planet
- like for some irrational reason it /does/ matter to them
- but also there’s a certain joy in annoying remus on purpose
- remus is like “look it’s a dwarf planet if you’d just read the reasoning —”
- "IT’S A FUCKING PLANET"
- "IT’S ALWAYS BEEN A PLANET IT’S ALWAYS GONNA BE A PLANET"
- “science is about acquiring new information and adapting previous knowledge to that —”
- "SUCK IT LUPIN"
- "VIVA LA PLUTO"